Growing a company on your own is tough, but scaling things with a whole team involved opens up a whole new set of challenges!
Here are our CTO’s top three takeaways:
- A healthy company culture encourages people to actually share their bad news! Why is this important? Free and open discussion of problems leads to better and faster problem-solving!
- Take care of the people, the products, and the profits — in that order. If you don’t do well in the first part, the other two won’t matter.
- Be intentional about training your people! Training your team members is one of the highest-leverage activities a manager can perform.
Focus on people (customers and your team members), and encourage open communication with all of them to give your business the best chance at successful, sustainable growth! Check out Ben’s lecture about successful management above.
It may not be possible to make major changes in all three of these areas right away, but can you pick just one that would be most beneficial for you and your business?
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now add your own Custom Profile Fields for Clients to fill out. (White Label Only)
- You can now require Custom Profile Fields to be filled out after a Client signs up. (White Label Only)
- You can now export Health Info data for your Clients.
- You can now assign Resources to multiple groups.
- You can now choose a custom “From” email instead of using your login email address.
- You can now enable a Products finder page on your site. (White Label Only)
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
- Updated display of Workout Plans
- Updated display of Log Workout button
- Updated ConvertKit integration
- Updated process for creating new client nicknames
- Updated handling of Discussion notifications
- Updated display of footer
- Updated handling of reps in Workout Plan Creator
- Optimized load times for Business and Subscription Stats
- Updated handling of Client Welcome Messages
- Updated saving of “Each Side” checkbox for Routines
- Optimized process for copying longer Workout Plans
- Updated handling of exercise & block orders in Workout Plan Creator
- Updated “From” name on Emails
- Updated display of “Publish” button on Workout Plan Creator
- Updated cancellation process to prevent errors
- Updated handling of Exercises swapped into Workout Plan Creator
- Updated display of Email addresses under “Charges”
- Updated display of Muscles Worked charts
- Updated handling of “Start Plan” confirmation email
- Updated display of Checkout item titles
- Updated handling of auto-start workout plans
- Updated all charts to a new system
- Client Workout Calendars
We’ve got an expert team that’s partnered with some the best fitness professionals around the world. Schedule a call with our team and we’ll talk through your sales strategy and offering. Get started today!