In our recent team meetings, we talked about calming your nerves, including how anxiety usually occurs in the day-to-day moments, while worry is more of a long-term phenomenon.
Here are three ways to combat anxiety and worry, as suggested by Ben Horowitz in The Hard Thing About Hard Things:
- Make friends with people who have been through similar challenges.
- Get what’s on your mind out of your head and onto paper (or your favorite note-taking app).
- Focus on the road (where you want to go) instead of the wall (the problem or mistake that you want to avoid).
What are your go-to exercises for fighting off anxiety or worry? Have you sought help or guidance from someone who has walked that road before you?
Maybe you can provide that guidance to someone else as well!
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now customize the title text for your “Individual Training” membership.
- White Label platforms can now have their own custom Terms of Service.
- Added DOB, height, and gender as assessment fields
- Email Replies to Messages will be sent to Messaging Inbox
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
- Updated handling of messages
- Updated handling of assigned Assessments
- Updated display of Group Discussion notification
- Updated handling of Group Description and Why Join editors
- Updated handling of newly created Routines
- Updated display of Group Leaderboard on mobile views
- Updated handling of Group Images
- Updated display of Lifetime Groups
- Updated handling of AMRAP in Workout Plan Creator
- Updated handling of Workout Plans saved as Drafts
- Optimized load times for Messages views
- Updated handling of Resources
- Updated handling of Progress Photos
- Updated handling of Products
- Updates for Block Programming