In chapter 3, John talks about choosing what to “bomb” by dividing your goals into Primary and Secondary categories.
A simple way to determine the priority of your goals is to ask yourself the following question:
What am I dedicating time to that would be better utilized somewhere else? Are you putting the right things first?
Once you have your Primary goals nailed down, you’ll be able to practice saying “No” to goals that aren’t going to have a significant impact on your life instead of falling into perfectionism’s “I can do it all!” lie.
First things first! When is the last time you evaluated your priorities in life and at work? For more about finishing, visit Jon Acuff’s site.
New Exercise.com for Business Features
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
- Updated display of Edit Profile view
- Updated handling of Group Videos
- Updated display of Client Invite emails
- Updated handling of Group page loading
- Updated Edit Group settings
- Updated display of Customize Platform view
- Updated handling of Workout Plan updates
- Updated display of Group Workout Plans in the apps
- Updated display of My Resources on Dashboard views
- Updated handling of comments on Exercise and Workout Plan pages
- Updated Stripe subscriptions
- Updated display of Business Dashboard
- Updated display of “Free Trial” text for Stripe plans
- Updated handling of White Label Exercises in Workout Plan Creator
- Updated handling of Reminder emails
- Updates for Block Programming
We’ve got an expert team that’s partnered with some the best fitness professionals around the world. Schedule a call with our team and let’s talk through your goals. Get started today!