Bestselling author James Patterson is taking aim at a Blue Ocean of his own: the 27 percent of Americans who said they haven’t read a new book in the last year. His game plan? Create shorter books called BookShots that are more plot-driven making them easier to read and finish.
Have you taken time to find your own Blue Ocean yet?
Start here: Who do your fellow fitness professionals tend to overlook with their marketing message?
What do you need to do differently to reach these untapped clients/markets?
You can find some more tools to help you find your own Blue Ocean here. Set aside one hour this weekend to evaluate what Blue Oceans might be available for you!
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now use a lead generation assessment as a signup form for new clients.
- You will now receive notifications when clients upload progress photos/videos.
- You can now set up multiple group subscription options.
- You will now see a warning message if you try to create an exercise that you already have in the system.
- You can now search email addresses to find customer transactions on the Business Dashboard.
- You can now add a single “Lifetime membership” payment to a group.
- You can now search and browse multiple pages when importing Exercise videos.
- You can now sync E-commerce tracking with your MailChimp email list (White Label Only).
- Updated display of sales on Business Dashboard.
- Updated display of system confirmation messages.
- Updated display of empty search results on Dashboard views.
- Updated handling of page refreshes on Dashboard views.
- Updated syncing of connection to Mailchimp accounts (White Label Only).
- Updated display of Group Checkout.
- Updated process for changing “auto-start” workout plans for groups.
- Updated display of Thank You pages.
- Updated display of purchased products.
- Updated display of Manage Client: Groups view.
- Updated process for uploading files to Products.
- Updated “My Stuff” link for dropdown menu in the site header.
- Updated display of Exercise notes to show Tempo and Intensity in the apps.
- Updated handling of new Clients added.
- Updated display of Business Dashboard for Trainers.
- Updated handling of deleted / recently updated workout plans on Dashboard: Plans view.
- Updated display of Login / Signup view.
- Updated handling of Group subscription plans.
- Added support for Euro, GBP, and CA$ Stripe subscriptions.