Here are some key takeaways:
#1 – We harvest in proportion to what we plant.
If you’re not actively working to grow your business by providing exceptional service and generating new leads or referrals, there’s simply no way that you’re going to reap a bountiful “harvest”!
#2 – We reap the full harvest only if we persevere.
If you line up a bunch of new clients and then think your job is done, you’re toast – the work is only just beginning! This is where creating smart systems and processes make all the difference to help you keep your life simple as you scale your business instead of things growing more complicated every day.
#3 – We can’t do anything about last year’s harvest, but we can act now to change this year’s harvest.
Maybe you’ve had a tough week, month, or even year, and it’s brought your business down a notch or two. Don’t let what’s behind you slow you down today!
How can you adapt a long-term mindset and approach to your business growth and “harvest”?
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- Clients can now upload progress videos.
- You can now sort workout plans by date and name.
- You can now add Progress Photo / Video fields to assessments.
- You can now set up a daily assessment to be sent automatically to clients.
- You can now upload files within messages on the web platform.
- You can now set up an exercise-based Leaderboard for Groups.
- You can now create custom Health Info fields for your clients to enter and keep track of.
- Updated Display of Completed Assessments
- Updated redirect if user cancels “Log Workout” modal
- Updated display of Groups on Workout Plan Publish Settings menu
- Updated display of Bulk Manage checkboxes on Dashboard views
- Updated exercise pages to improve load times
- Updated display of bulk manage exercises view
- New messages received will show in real time in the Inbox
- Updated display of plan creator in Dashboard: Plans view
- Updated display of group videos
Do you need a new feature to make things better for your clients? We’d love to hear from you! Just email our success team.