We discussed Gary Keller and Jay Papasan’s The One Thing in one of our recent team meetings. The authors encourage you to focus on the ONE single thing you can do that will make everything else you do easier or even unnecessary.
Once you’ve figured out your “One Thing” that is the most important for the long term, you can identify the small steps along the way that you need to take in order to make this “someday” goal happen.
As long as you consistently take those small steps, you’re always working towards your most important goal! The setup is pretty simple, but it can be tough to put into practice!
As a fitness professional, your “One Thing” may be relationships with clients or the life-changing results that you help them achieve. If you continue to improve and deliver in these key areas, chances are that things like sales, retention, and referrals will improve on their own!
You can read more about The One Thing here. Have you ever taken the time to figure out what’s most important to your business so you can give it your undivided attention?
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now view active subscriptions on the Business Dashboard.
- You can now set up Resources to send to Clients automatically when they sign up.
- You can now add tags to help organize your Clients.
- You can now set up Assessments to automatically send to Clients after a specific number of weeks.
- You can now set up a “Welcome” message to show for new Clients when they first sign up.
- You can now specify multiple subscription options for your Groups.
- You can choose whether or not to show sub-trainer workout plans for sale on the main account sales page.
- You can now upload your own Resources to go along with Workout Plans.
- Added video embed support to group sales pages
- Updated bulk exercise import process
- Updated display of Start Plan modal
- Updated display of user list when mentioning people on White Label sites
- Updated handling of downgraded accounts
- Update White Label settings if workout logging is disabled
- Added default prompt to dropdown answers on Assessments
- Updated display of group home pages
- Updated display of “Created By” on Dashboard: Plans
- Updated link in “New Client” notification
- Updated display of My Stuff view for clients
- Updated client invitation form
- Updated syncing with Partner Apps
- Updated display of Workout Plan front end
- Updated subject line of “Assigned Assessment” emails
- Updated display of tables on mobile views
- Updated process for creating custom Health Info fields
- Updated display of Dashboard: Journal tab
- Updated display of charts on Profile pages