If you don’t know what a S.M.A.R.T. goal is, here is a quick explanation:
- Specific – What specifically do you want to do?
- Measurable – How will you know when you’ve reached it?
- Attainable – Is it within your power to accomplish it?
- Realistic – Can you realistically achieve it?
- Timely – When exactly do you want to accomplish it?
Watch the video above by Brian Tracy. He provides additional analysis of S.M.A.R.T. goals.
Answering these questions honestly will put you miles ahead of the average goal-setter, but what happens when your deadline is up?
How do you review your progress and adjust your sights to the next round of goals?
Here are some questions to help you with your review process:
- Did you accomplish your goal(s) and why or why not?
- What could you have done differently?
- What will you do differently next time to make things better?
If you’re not evaluating your methods and the results of what you’ve tried, you’re never going to get better.
Make sure you’re not making the same old mistakes that have always been holding you back. Take some time ahead of the incoming holiday rush to review your goals and the systems you have in place to accomplish those goals!
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now set up coupon codes within a URL so customers don’t have to type the code in manually.
- You can now connect your account to ConvertKit. (White Label Only)
- You can now edit Names of Progress Uploads at any time.
- You can now choose which tab to display first on any Group home pages.
- You can now copy exercises with one click.
- You can now add “Health Info” fields anywhere within an Assessment.
- You can now select the number of items to display on multiple Dashboard views.
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
- Added Client Management icons to “Manage Client” view
- Updated display of Group Video descriptions
- Updated display of “Edit Profile” view
- Updated display of mobile views of Dashboard pages
- Updated display of “My Workout Plans” view on web
- Updated favicon/logo upload process for White Label platforms
- Updated handling of Group image uploads
- Updated handling of upgrades with coupons
- Updated display of the Workout Plan Carousel on Journal view
- Updated display of tags for Group Videos
- Updated display of Workout Plan Settings modal
- Updated display of current Workout Plans under “My Stuff”
- Updated handling of Workout Plans on White Label platforms
- Updated icons in multiple areas
- Updated handling of uploads for Resources
- Updated display of our App page
- Updated handling of Vimeo thumbnails on Exercises
- Updated handling of emails pasted in when adding new Clients
- Updated handling of Workout Plan Resources
- Updated display of Workout Plans in the apps
- Added a 12-week limit to Workout Plan length
- Updated display of Products tab
- Updated connection to MyFitnessPal
- Updated display of Messages tab based on Trainer settings
- Added ideal upload dimension recommendations to common upload areas
- Updated display of Performance tab
- Updated handling of Diet Plan view permissions
- Updated display of White Label footer
- Updated handling of Assessment update alert messages
- Updates for Block Programming
What can you change right now that will make your business better — even during a holiday rush?