- Lose Weight
- Burn Fat
- Increase Energy
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts are supplements formulated for the hard core bodybuilder or the fitness enthusiast. The goal of Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts supplements is to create definition and lean body mass in the shortest amount of time possible.
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts supplements have been reformulated from its original supplement to speed up metabolism, release excess water weight, boost your energy levels, provide endurance, and squash your appetite.
Universal Nutrition has been in existence since 1977. The company focuses on supplements and nutrition for the sports minded individual.
Universal Animal Cuts Review
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts Ingredients
Universal Animal Cuts ingredients are formulated to burn body fat and increase metabolism. There are forty ingredients in all.
Some of the active ingredients include caffeine, green and white tea, plant and herb extracts, and grapefruit.
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts pack contains eight different pills. The red pill represents the thermogenic component, also known as the fat burner. The main ingredients in the thermogenic component are caffeine and methylxanthine, a derivative of caffeine.
- The second pill within the Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts pack is made up of the tea extracts and additional caffeine to boost your metabolism.
- Universal Nutritional Animal Cuts pack includes two blue pills which are used to shed excess water weight. A winning bodybuilder is able to show definition because he or she is “dry”.
- This blue pill can make it happen with dandelion root, celery seed, juniper berry and other active ingredients.
- Your thyroid is very important in losing weight. A slow, non-functioning thyroid will hinder weight loss.
- The Universal Nutrition Animal pack contains a pill made from olive leaves and amino acids to promote a functioning thyroid.
- Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts also provides a pill that assists the brain in staying alert and focused, and speeds up message retrieval to the muscles.
- Another very important pill in the Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts pack is one formulated to keep you from eating! The natural herbs in the pill keep you from craving sugar and carbs.
The fewer sugar and carbs you crave or eat, the leaner you will be.
The last pill in the Universal Nutrition Animal Cut pack is an antioxidant filled with bioflavonoids to keep your body working at its greatest potential.
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts Dosage
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts are supplements made to be taken for 21 days. After the 21 days are up, the manufacturer recommends that you do not take Universal Animal Cuts for the next seven days. Once these seven days are up, you can start the 21 day cycle again.
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts are supplements that come in individual packages. For best results, you are supposed to take two packages a day prior to eating.
One benefit of the Universal Animal Cuts pack is that you can customize your supplement plan. For instance, if you do not want to lose water weight, do not take the blue pills, or if the red pill makes you jittery, do not take that one.
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts Side Effects
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts supplements may cause side effects depending on how your body reacts to it. Although the side effects do not seem to be serious, always check with your physician when beginning to take a supplement.
Some individuals reported mild side effects like headaches, acid reflux, and dry skin.
However, other users reported more serious side effects like thyroid problems.
Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts and Customer Reviews
Most people found Universal Nutrition’s Animal Cuts tobe true to its promises. The company promises results and that is exactly what the users have experienced.
Individuals who used this product also felt they got their money’s worth.
Universal Nutrition Products
Universal Nutrition Products include supplements, powders, and bars.
Universal Nutrition supplements include amino acids made from egg whites, creatine, and alpha lipoic acid. All three are designed to provide your body with proteins to build muscle mass.
Universal Nutrition also makes protein shakes in various powder forms. For example, the company manufacturers milk and egg protein powders, oat protein powders, weight gainers, and whey proteins.
In addition to supplements and powders, Universal Nutrition also sells a high protein, low carbohydrate bar. The sugar free bar is packed with 21 grams of protein to provide you with energy without the sugar.
Whether you are a bodybuilder who is preparing for competition, a sports enthusiast, or fitness buff, you need a product that will produce results quickly. Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts is designed to do just that!
Looking for supplements to give you that extra edge? To compare Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts to other supplements that are currently available, use the supplement finder now!