It was a little different, though, because we were focused on brain training, specifically: Training Your Brain to Be Positive!
Why is it important to train your brain to be positive?
According to Shawn’s research, when reflecting on something that’s happened to us, what actually happened doesn’t shape us as much as our thoughts or feelings about that event.
People tend to think that as long as you continue to work harder and longer, you’ll accomplish more and therefore be happier.
Unfortunately, your brain works against you here and simply starts looking for the next goal once you achieve the original one. So if you place your happiness and fulfillment on the other side of some success, you’ll never actually get there!
Positive brain training can help to increase your happiness right now, which in turns boosts your performance in some unexpected ways:
“If you can raise somebody’s level of positivity in the present, then their brain experiences what we now call a happiness advantage, which is your brain at positive performs significantly better than at negative, neutral or stressed… we’ve found that every single business outcome improves.”
Ready to start your brain positivity training?
Here are Shawn’s simple tips…
5 Tips to Boost Positivity
Here are five simple ways to boost your positivity, add some more happiness to your life, and increase your performance:
- Take 2 minutes to write down 3 positive things in your life. If you do this daily for 21 days, you’ll rewire your brain for more positivity!
- Write down your thoughts by journaling.
- Exercise daily (Hopefully, you already have this covered! If not… ).
- Start practicing meditation.
- Add some random acts of kindness to your day!
How are you going to start training your brain to be positive?
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now issue Refunds through your Business Dashboard.
- You can now delete your own Groups.
- You can now delete Group members immediately or at the end of their billing cycle.
- You can now add an expiration date to Group Resources so people who join the group after that date won’t have access to those Resources.
- Updated display of Product pages
- Updated display of Edit Profile page
- Updated process of creating Coupons for Subscriptions
- Updated copy for Group cancellation links
- Added upper limits to maximum weight logged for a given Exercise
- Updated display of Logos within Emails
- Updated handling of deleted Trial Subscriptions
- Updated display of Group member list
- Updated display of Subdomains
- Updated handling of invited Clients who sign up via a Checkout Link
- Updated display of Login view
- Updated permissions for Admin Sub-Trainers
- Updated display of Purchase Info in Email Templates
- Updates for Block Programming