The extreme unpredictability of nature carries a lot of parallels to operating your own business.
Just when you think you’ve got it all figured out…
Something unexpected comes along and you’re left out of sorts and scrambling to survive!
While we can’t control everything in life, we can control some things — like how to make managing a business a little less stressful. Contact us today to request a demo of our business management software to see how we can take some of the stress out of managing your own fitness business.
5 Stages of Being Lost
See for yourself - Meet with the Exercise.com Team today
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
Here are the 5 Stages of Being Lost:
- You’re disoriented but continue to “push through it.”
- You start to realize that you’re lost and get a little frazzled.
- You desperately search for any scrap of evidence to match what you think is going on!
- You start to break down rationally and emotionally. This is NOT good.
- You accept your lost condition and resolve to start fresh from where you are.
A lot of people tend to get stuck in steps one to four and never make it to step five. Unfortunately, those are not survivors.
Instead, the best thing you can do is get to step 5 as quickly as you can be recognizing your limits and focusing on your new reality:
Stop → Observe → Think → Plan → Act
“The most successful are open to the changing nature of their environment.”
Here are the Survival Rules for Life to help you out in any bind – whether you’re stuck on a snowy mountaintop or in the middle of a business breakdown:
- Be here now – Develop an appreciation for full engagement with what’s in front of you.
- Know the limits of your experience – Just because something has worked in the past, doesn’t mean you won’t need to innovate in the future.
- Adaptability is key – You have to plan in order to be successful, but be ready to let go of your plan and adjust your course as you perceive changes in your environment.
Check out more about Deep Survival. The next time you’re caught off guard, how are you going to dig in and observe your situation so you can put together a new game plan and take decisive action?
And contact us today to see how our fitness business management software can change the way you do business for the better.