We talked about how to make “Invisible Marketing” work for Exercise.com during our team meeting. This type of marketing may not scale easily, but the results are amazing when it’s done right!
Invisible marketing sounds great, but how do you make it happen?
- Find creative ways to let customers do the marketing for you – How can you make it easy for your customers to share their successes and achievements? How can you make them look so good they have to tell everybody they know?
- Find unconventional marketing channels – How can you differentiate yourself from all the noise that is out there on social media and paid advertising? Who is underserved in your market, and how can you provide value for them?
- Go out of your way to be HELPFUL – While everyone else is blasting their message, take a step back and listen to your target market. Dig deep and ask tough questions to uncover the burning pains that they’re struggling with. Once you’ve taken the time to really listen, you’ll know exactly how to provide the solution that they’re after and give them the results they’ve always wanted.
Can you set aside time today to test one way to improve your marketing efforts?
New Exercise.com for Business Features
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
- Added Message icon to Dashboard: Clients tab
- Disabled “Submit” button until after an upload completes
- Updated start of “Log Workout” process
- Optimized loading for Dashboard: Performance stats tab
- Updated HTML Support for Trainer Bio
- Updated workout links on Dashboard: Snapshot tab
- Updated bodyweight tracking with logged workouts
- Optimized handling of group videos
- Updated handling of scheduled workouts on web views
- Updated viewing of workout plans in “Draft” mode
- Updated links for completed assessment notifications
- Updated display of exercise titles on mobile views
- Updated handling of Titles in Workout Plan Creator
- Updated display of Workout Plan front end views
- Updated system error messages
- Updated process for redirecting after login
- Updated handling of inviting new clients after they complete an assessment form
- Updated display of Workout Plans in Finder
- Updated options for customizing White Label platforms
- Updated display of Group Leaderboard sorting
- Updated display of Contact Form
- Optimized loading for Group tabs