What does it take to obtain wisdom for our everyday pursuit?
- Watching DAILY – You must be consistent in seeking it over the long haul.
- Avoiding Shortcuts – You can’t get wisdom “all at once.” It comes as you learn by experience.
- Creating Intentional Behaviors – It must be part of your habits/routines. It’s not going to happen by accident!
Three Questions to Think Through
- Are there areas of your life (personal or business) where you are expecting “overnight progress” rather than committing to the everyday work that is required?
- Which daily things do you prioritize in your life right now?
- Which daily things do you need to de-prioritize?
See for yourself - Meet with the Exercise.com Team today
Our team can help you target areas primed for everyday work and success
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now customize the names of menu items on group home pages
- You can now customize the order of measurement fields
- You can now quickly add any resource you’ve uploaded to a group
- You can now use existing file links when adding a resource to assign automatically to new clients
- Optimized Trainer Dashboard layout
- Updated process for inviting new clients
- Updated Stripe connections and handling of Stripe plans assigned to groups
- Updated handling of Required Assessments
- Updated sorting for group files and resources
- Optimized email setup for best delivery results
- Updated saving of tags
- Updated handling of Facebook pixels
- Added a tooltip to explain how waivers work
- Optimized handling of failed payments
- Updated handling of copied workout plans
- Optimized handling of required assessments
- Optimized security settings for permission checks
- Updated email templates for account management emails
- Optimized handling of scheduled workouts
- Updated handling of deleted items on workout plan creator
- Updated process for resetting passwords
- Added support articles to related apps on My Connected Apps view
- Updated some icons on Dashboard views
- Added new layout option for Dashboard: Exercises view
- Updated handling of progressions in Workout Plan Creator
- Updated display of Dashboard views for sub-trainers
- Updated client search when assigning workout plans
- Updated handling of changing block types
- Optimized workout PDF output based on workout plan settings
- Updated display of group home pages
- Updated selector for the first workout when starting plans for clients
- Optimized settings for adding alternate exercises
- Updated handling of free workout plans
- Optimized process for importing default exercises
- Updated permissions for deleting completed assessments
- Updated create/edit views for groups, exercises, and assessments
- Site upgrades and performance enhancements
- Optimized process for searching by client tag
- Updated display of members tab on group pages
- Client Workout Calendars
- Optimized Exercise Database
Now’s the time to take action. Let our team support your journey towards success with the most advanced workout technology in the world. Schedule a demo right now!