Exercise.com (formerly WeightTraining.com) is now live with a whole new look!
We studied your feedback survey responses and totally redesigned the site! Here’s what we have for you:
- Your stats and workout history are the focus of your Dashboard.
- Your workout data is clearly presented and easy to explore.
- You can sort through stats from any time frame.
- You can browse with much-improved views of the site on mobile.
When it comes to health and fitness, we believe that consistency is the key to getting results. That’s why we’ve created our web site and mobile apps.
Exercise.com App on Google Play | Exercise.com App on iTunes
With Exercise.com, it’s incredibly simple to follow a workout plan and track your progress by logging workouts. As you log workouts, we’ll track your progress automatically!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen with your stats and workout plans? Nothing – Your stats, workouts, and workout plans will be accessible on Exercise.com.
- What will happen to your account? Nothing – You will keep the same credentials and have the same access you had before.
- What will happen with your subscription? Nothing – Any payments and subscriptions will remain the same.
- Is there any impact on support? Nope! We are still just a quick email away.
- How will this change the site? Things will look different, and there are a lot of new features, but our mission remains the same!
Visit our brand new Knowledge Base to find answers to even more questions. We are always one click away via the Contact Form, or at this email: [email protected]