Matthew McConaughey Workout Plan

4 Weeks / 3 Days per Week / Intermediate

2 ratings
Matthew McConaughey Workout Plan

Matthew McConaughey Workout Plan

4 Weeks / 3 Days per Week / Intermediate

2 ratings

Matthew McConaughey Workout Plan

4 Weeks / 3 Days per Week / Intermediate

2 ratings
  • Day 1
  • Day 2
  • Day 3
Matthew McConaughey Superset Workout

Exercise.com PRO Membership Includes

Ask A Trainer
Workout Plan Logging
Advanced Workout Stats
Purchase Workout Plan
Exercise Sets Distance Time Reps Weight Rest
Chest / Beginner
2 sets, 8 reps
2 8 -- --:--
Chest / Beginner
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
Abs / Intermediate
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 10 reps, 01:00 rest
1 10 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 00:02:00
1 -- 00:02:00 --:--
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps
2 8 --:--
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
--
--
2 sets, 10 reps, 01:00 rest
2 10 -- 01:00
--
--
2 sets, 00:01:00
2 00:01:00 --:--
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps
2 8 -- --:--
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
--
--
2 sets, 10 reps, 01:00 rest
2 10 -- 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 00:02:00
1 -- 00:02:00 --:--
--
--
1 sets, 100 reps00:05:00, 01:00 rest
1 -- 00:05:00 01:00
  • normal
  • superset
  • alternate
  • circuit

Notes for Week 1, Day 1

This workout should be alternated with workout plan #3 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you would like to make the Bench Dips more difficult add weight. Side lunge is listed as repetitions per leg, not total reps. Workouts with supersets in them are designated to help you improve your cardio and muscle endurance, as well as make your stronger.

  • Primary
  • Secondary

Muscles Worked

  • Primary
  • Secondary

Workout Plan Summary

Want to know the secrets to celebrity workouts? Well, the Matthew McConaughey workout and diet is one of the best whole-body celebrity workouts available. The Matthew McConaughey workout is designed for an optimal cardiovascular workout and for "getting ripped." For full effectiveness of the ... more

Want to know the secrets to celebrity workouts? Well, the Matthew McConaughey workout and diet is one of the best whole-body celebrity workouts available. The Matthew McConaughey workout is designed for an optimal cardiovascular workout and for "getting ripped."

For full effectiveness of the Matthew McConaughey workout plan, it is recommended that you work out five days per week over a period of 30 days to achieve the chiseled body that often appears on the big screen.

Get Ripped!

To achieve the Matthew McConaughey body, perform a moderate number of intensive supersets and four rotations. This intermediate workout contains variety to work each muscle group in the body.

With minimal rest between reps, the strength training workout adds to the cardiovascular already built into the routine with the elliptical trainer, bicycle, stairstepper and jump rope.

Alternate Workout Days

The Matthew McConaughey workout routine is alternated every other day Monday through Friday. On alternate days, a different workout is devised to give the chest, abs, laterals, quads, triceps, calves and shoulders a rest.

On these days, different muscle groups in the laterals, abs, quads and calves receive the focus of the workout, while adding biceps, triceps, glutes, forearms and hamstrings.

Workout From Home

For strength training, a gym membership may not be required to achieve the Matthew McConaughey look. Most of the equipment may be purchased and used at home. Dumbbells, an incline bench, fitness ball, medicine ball and a chin up bar are the primary pieces of equipment required to achieve this stellar physique.

A lateral pulldown machine, however, is required in some phases of the workout. A gym membership may be required, if you cannot afford one of these machines for your home.

Focus on Cardio

On Tuesdays and Thursdays cardio is a primary focus. Elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill or a run in the park may be incorporated for 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise.

Cardiovascular is an essential component to the Matthew McConaughey fitness program. Not only will Matthew McConaughey training improve muscle endurance, but also strength. There are really no downsides to this comprehensive training program.

Define Muscle Mass

The Matthew McConaughey diet is not designed to make you into a body builder, but the goal is to maintain and define the muscle mass. He recommends his organic food diet to his entire family and now, to you.

According to nutritionists, Matthew McConaughey weight loss, and weight loss in general, is attributed 80% to diet and the remaining 20% is attributed to exercise.

Get a Dream Beach Body

While we cannot all be Matthew McConaughey, the McConaughey workout will definitely have you ready for the beach and attracting multiple love interests. The Matthew McConaughey diet and workout plan is moderate enough that you will not have to consume excessive calories to achieve that beautiful physique that you have always dreamed of.

Whether you are in the market for a Matthew McConaughey workout or a Brad Pitt workout, this workout will be more than enough to have the ladies swooning at you when you remove your shirt. Do not delay your dream physique any longer. Start working on your Matthew McConaughey body today.

Matthew McConaughey Conditioning Workout

Exercise.com PRO Membership Includes

Ask A Trainer
Workout Plan Logging
Advanced Workout Stats
Purchase Workout Plan
Exercise Sets Distance Time Reps Weight Rest
Quads / Beginner
1 sets, 00:30:00
1 -- 00:30:00 --:--
  • normal
  • superset
  • alternate
  • circuit

Notes for Week 1, Day 2

This workout is for Tuesdays and Thursdays and can be subbed out for another cardio workout i.e. Stationary Bike, Treadmill, a run in the park, etc.

  • Primary
  • Secondary

Muscles Worked

  • Primary
  • Secondary

Workout Plan Summary

Want to know the secrets to celebrity workouts? Well, the Matthew McConaughey workout and diet is one of the best whole-body celebrity workouts available. The Matthew McConaughey workout is designed for an optimal cardiovascular workout and for "getting ripped." For full effectiveness of the ... more

Want to know the secrets to celebrity workouts? Well, the Matthew McConaughey workout and diet is one of the best whole-body celebrity workouts available. The Matthew McConaughey workout is designed for an optimal cardiovascular workout and for "getting ripped."

For full effectiveness of the Matthew McConaughey workout plan, it is recommended that you work out five days per week over a period of 30 days to achieve the chiseled body that often appears on the big screen.

Get Ripped!

To achieve the Matthew McConaughey body, perform a moderate number of intensive supersets and four rotations. This intermediate workout contains variety to work each muscle group in the body.

With minimal rest between reps, the strength training workout adds to the cardiovascular already built into the routine with the elliptical trainer, bicycle, stairstepper and jump rope.

Alternate Workout Days

The Matthew McConaughey workout routine is alternated every other day Monday through Friday. On alternate days, a different workout is devised to give the chest, abs, laterals, quads, triceps, calves and shoulders a rest.

On these days, different muscle groups in the laterals, abs, quads and calves receive the focus of the workout, while adding biceps, triceps, glutes, forearms and hamstrings.

Workout From Home

For strength training, a gym membership may not be required to achieve the Matthew McConaughey look. Most of the equipment may be purchased and used at home. Dumbbells, an incline bench, fitness ball, medicine ball and a chin up bar are the primary pieces of equipment required to achieve this stellar physique.

A lateral pulldown machine, however, is required in some phases of the workout. A gym membership may be required, if you cannot afford one of these machines for your home.

Focus on Cardio

On Tuesdays and Thursdays cardio is a primary focus. Elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill or a run in the park may be incorporated for 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise.

Cardiovascular is an essential component to the Matthew McConaughey fitness program. Not only will Matthew McConaughey training improve muscle endurance, but also strength. There are really no downsides to this comprehensive training program.

Define Muscle Mass

The Matthew McConaughey diet is not designed to make you into a body builder, but the goal is to maintain and define the muscle mass. He recommends his organic food diet to his entire family and now, to you.

According to nutritionists, Matthew McConaughey weight loss, and weight loss in general, is attributed 80% to diet and the remaining 20% is attributed to exercise.

Get a Dream Beach Body

While we cannot all be Matthew McConaughey, the McConaughey workout will definitely have you ready for the beach and attracting multiple love interests. The Matthew McConaughey diet and workout plan is moderate enough that you will not have to consume excessive calories to achieve that beautiful physique that you have always dreamed of.

Whether you are in the market for a Matthew McConaughey workout or a Brad Pitt workout, this workout will be more than enough to have the ladies swooning at you when you remove your shirt. Do not delay your dream physique any longer. Start working on your Matthew McConaughey body today.

Matthew McConaughey Full Body Workout

Exercise.com PRO Membership Includes

Ask A Trainer
Workout Plan Logging
Advanced Workout Stats
Purchase Workout Plan
Exercise Sets Distance Time Reps Weight Rest
Lats / Beginner
2 sets, 8 reps
2 8 -- --:--
Abs / Intermediate
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
Quads / Intermediate
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 100 reps00:05:00, 01:00 rest
1 -- 00:05:00 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 00:01:00
1 00:01:00 --:--
--
--
1 sets, 10 reps, 01:00 rest
1 10 -- 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 15 reps, 01:00 rest
1 15 01:00
--
--
2 sets, 00:01:00
2 00:01:00 --:--
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps
2 8 -- --:--
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
--
--
2 sets, 8 reps, 01:00 rest
2 8 -- 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 10 reps, 01:00 rest
1 10 -- 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 10 reps, 01:00 rest
1 10 -- 01:00
--
--
1 sets, 10 reps, 01:00 rest
1 10 -- 01:00
  • normal
  • superset
  • alternate
  • circuit

Notes for Week 1, Day 3

Workouts with supersets in them are designated to help you improve your cardio and muscle endurance, as well as make your stronger. This workout should be alternated with workout plan #1 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

  • Primary
  • Secondary

Muscles Worked

  • Primary
  • Secondary

Workout Plan Summary

Want to know the secrets to celebrity workouts? Well, the Matthew McConaughey workout and diet is one of the best whole-body celebrity workouts available. The Matthew McConaughey workout is designed for an optimal cardiovascular workout and for "getting ripped." For full effectiveness of the ... more

Want to know the secrets to celebrity workouts? Well, the Matthew McConaughey workout and diet is one of the best whole-body celebrity workouts available. The Matthew McConaughey workout is designed for an optimal cardiovascular workout and for "getting ripped."

For full effectiveness of the Matthew McConaughey workout plan, it is recommended that you work out five days per week over a period of 30 days to achieve the chiseled body that often appears on the big screen.

Get Ripped!

To achieve the Matthew McConaughey body, perform a moderate number of intensive supersets and four rotations. This intermediate workout contains variety to work each muscle group in the body.

With minimal rest between reps, the strength training workout adds to the cardiovascular already built into the routine with the elliptical trainer, bicycle, stairstepper and jump rope.

Alternate Workout Days

The Matthew McConaughey workout routine is alternated every other day Monday through Friday. On alternate days, a different workout is devised to give the chest, abs, laterals, quads, triceps, calves and shoulders a rest.

On these days, different muscle groups in the laterals, abs, quads and calves receive the focus of the workout, while adding biceps, triceps, glutes, forearms and hamstrings.

Workout From Home

For strength training, a gym membership may not be required to achieve the Matthew McConaughey look. Most of the equipment may be purchased and used at home. Dumbbells, an incline bench, fitness ball, medicine ball and a chin up bar are the primary pieces of equipment required to achieve this stellar physique.

A lateral pulldown machine, however, is required in some phases of the workout. A gym membership may be required, if you cannot afford one of these machines for your home.

Focus on Cardio

On Tuesdays and Thursdays cardio is a primary focus. Elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill or a run in the park may be incorporated for 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise.

Cardiovascular is an essential component to the Matthew McConaughey fitness program. Not only will Matthew McConaughey training improve muscle endurance, but also strength. There are really no downsides to this comprehensive training program.

Define Muscle Mass

The Matthew McConaughey diet is not designed to make you into a body builder, but the goal is to maintain and define the muscle mass. He recommends his organic food diet to his entire family and now, to you.

According to nutritionists, Matthew McConaughey weight loss, and weight loss in general, is attributed 80% to diet and the remaining 20% is attributed to exercise.

Get a Dream Beach Body

While we cannot all be Matthew McConaughey, the McConaughey workout will definitely have you ready for the beach and attracting multiple love interests. The Matthew McConaughey diet and workout plan is moderate enough that you will not have to consume excessive calories to achieve that beautiful physique that you have always dreamed of.

Whether you are in the market for a Matthew McConaughey workout or a Brad Pitt workout, this workout will be more than enough to have the ladies swooning at you when you remove your shirt. Do not delay your dream physique any longer. Start working on your Matthew McConaughey body today.

69 person started this plan

Workout Goals

  • Improve Cardio
  • Get Ripped

Equipment Needed

  • Barbell
  • Dumbbells
  • Incline Bench
  • Flat Bench
  • Cable Machine
  • Decline Bench
Show All

No Reviews yet.

Matthew McConaughey Workout Plan

69 person started this plan

Workout Goals

  • Improve Cardio
  • Get Ripped

Equipment Needed

  • Barbell
  • Dumbbells
  • Incline Bench
  • Flat Bench
  • Cable Machine
  • Decline Bench
Show All