What’s the process? We’re glad you asked!
The process is about breaking large challenges down into simple, actionable steps instead of getting stuck thinking about the obstacle that’s blocking your progress.
It’s about nailing down what you do need to do next right now, then taking action on it, and doing it well
“Don’t think about winning the SEC Championship. Don’t think about the national championship. Think about what you needed to do in this drill, on this play, in this moment. That’s the process: Let’s think about what we can do today, the task at hand.” – Coach Nick Saban
What kind of obstacles is your business facing right now? How can you break them down into manageable steps that allow you to take action today?
Train Anyone, Anywhere in the World.
New Exercise.com for Business Features
- You can now set up Group Resources and Videos to release on a specific date.
- Workout Plans assigned to a Client will now show at the top of the list when starting a plan for a Client.
- Clients will now see a “My Products” tab under “My Stuff” to access purchased products and related files.
- Groups that are set up for one-time payment (Lifetime Access) will display on your Landing Page.
- Updated display of Dashboard loading icon
- Added checkbox for Assessment reminders on Client Invite view
- Updated handling of Welcome Modals for new and previous clients
- Removed requirement for username when adding a new Sub-Trainer
- Updates for SSL Security settings
- Updated handling of workouts imported from Partner Apps
- Updated display of “New Workout Plans Available” Modal on Journal view
- Moved Client tags to top of “Manage Client” view
- Updated display of workout data on Exercise pages
- Updated display of Exercise thumbnails on Workout Plan pages
- Updated handling of Client searches on the Dashboard
- Updated profile images
- Updated display of Total Sales on Business Dashboard
- Workout Plan Resources once again support links
- Updated handling of Assigned Workout Plans
- Updated testing automation for Checkout pages
- Updates for Block Programming