Exercise.com Company Mission
We make fitness businesses happy and successful by providing a next-generation software platform dedicated to making it easy for fitness professionals to manage their entire fitness business in one place.
Primary Responsibilities & Tasks
- Sales Support: Work closely with the sales team to support sales efforts and ensure that the deal pipeline is flowing. This will include managing new lists and manipulating data using Google Sheets.
- Communication: Communicate clearly with team members to ensure a steady flow of leads and marketing deliverables. Collaborate closely with the sales team to fix issues quickly.
- Reporting: Work within Salesforce.com, and a variety of other online services/tools, to develop accurate reporting for the marketing team. Ensure data integrity and problem-solve issues as they arise.
- Outbound Campaigns: Work across multiple services to enable Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to continue their outbound sales efforts. This will include developing and loading lists, troubleshooting issues with various platforms, creating, and documenting new processes, and teaching sales these new processes to ensure sales team success.
- Social Media Management: Work with our video editors to create edited videos for our social media assets. Work with our partners to get videos and other social media content loaded and posted on Instagram, Meta (Facebook), X (Twitter), TikTok, and YouTube. Organize the social media program and look for creative ways to optimize the program.
- Multi-Task and Learn: In this position, you will be tasked with learning new services quickly and getting them up and running. You will develop new processes and train other team members to use them. You must be comfortable with learning new ideas and developing new processes.
Key Performance Indicators
We are a results-based team. The person in this position will be measured using key metrics and is responsible for ensuring these metrics are met. All employees have a 90-day evaluation after starting and then quarterly to review performance and core values alignment.
- Projects completed on time
- Projects completed with accuracy
General Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience (in B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Experience managing social media strategy/execution is required.
- Tech Stack Experience:
- Google sheets/Excel experience required (pivot tables experience is ideal)
- Salesforce and Hubspot experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Great with people – the ability to work with internal and external teams.
- Effective time management and organization skills
- The ability to extract, manipulate, and understand data to help the marketing team make data-driven decisions.
- An aptitude for picking up new online tools and services and quickly learning how to use them.
- Comfortable with a continually changing environment and learning new ideas/processes.
Candidate Profile: Personal Characteristics
- You do what you say you will do
- You have an attitude of constant-improvement
- You are team-oriented and can think on your feet
- You enjoy working within a system
- You are a problem solver and aren’t always dependent on others to tell you how to move forward
- You are self-motivated to produce agreed upon results
- You are not late to meetings.
- You have a spirit of flexibility and you’re willing and able to handle change quickly
- You can provide great references
The Marketing Coordinator is a 100% remote, full-time, W-2 employee of Exercise.com working approximately 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm ET. There is some flexibility within these hours. Meetings would include, but not limited to, bi-weekly All Team, weekly department meeting, and weekly one-on-one manager meeting.
The Marketing Coordinator compensation package includes:
- Total compensation between $50-$75k with annual base salary (based on experience) and performance bonuses
- 100% remote
- Health/dental/vision benefits
- Quarterly performance bonus based on KPIs.
- Unlimited PTO is available after 90 days of employment.
- Payroll is processed once a month on the 15th (or previous business day) via direct deposit.
If interested, please send your resume and a 90 second video introducing yourself to [email protected]