If you have our Fitness Business Management tools active on your platform, the drawer menu of your app will have an “Appointments” option.
This page will show any appointments you have today that have clients signed up. It will also show 5 additional appointments in the future
NOTE: This page will NOT show any empty appointments that have no clients signed up.
Appointment Management Options
You can tap the gear icon to manage the appointment status for any client who’s signed up for the appointment.
You can also tap the “Bulk Manage” link to manage the appointment status for everyone at once.
NOTE: You cannot adding billing information or process charges for new packages within the app at this time.
Current Appointment Management Actions
- Confirm — Reserves a client’s spot in the appointment but does not trigger the use of a visit
- Complete / Check-In — Closes out the appointment for a client and triggers the use of a visit if the client already has an active package on their account
- Early Cancel — Updates status to “Cancelled” without triggering the use of a visit
- Late Cancel — Updates status to “Cancelled” and DOES trigger the use of a visit
- Reset Status — Restores the client’s status to the default settings
You can re-visit an appointment any time to update the status for any client.