When everything is working as expected, gym management software is a wonderful thing! But when it’s not, it can cause a lot of headaches.
If you ever run into a bug using our app, here are some tips to help get us all the necessary info so we can resolve the problem quickly.
Notify Tech Support: You can email our tech support inbox directly: [email protected].
What to Include in Your Bug Report:
- Please mention that you have run into a BUG in the subject line along with a brief overview of the issue. This small detail will help our team recognize a bug report at a glance.
- In the body of your email, please include a detailed description of the problem you have encountered, the steps to reproduce it and the end goal of what you’re trying to accomplish
- If you have specifics such as: client(s) name, the plan, group or calendar please be sure to include all this information. The more information you provide, the faster we can get started on finding a resolution.
- ALWAYS include a screenshot or screen-recording when appropriate. This will help make sure we’re on the same page. When in doubt, SCREENSHOT… (This page will show you how!)
- Here is an example of a clearly reported bug:
1. On the Dashboard, I click to open my Plans tab
2. I click the clone icon for the Adult Phase 5 plan that I'm trying to copy
3. I see the "Cloning plan..." message and expect it to be copied when I refresh the page, but there is no copy available after I refresh.
How to Troubleshoot Device Problems:
- If you are using the web portal, start by clearing your cache & cookies,, then close your browser completely and open a new one.
- Next try opening up an incognito or private tab and see if the problem persists.
iPHONE OR ANDROID APP:
- Check your internet and WIFI connection: If spotty, move to a location where you have a strong, consistent connection.
- Try logging out completely and then logging back in. This will refresh your data to make sure everything is up to date with the latest settings.
- If you have signed back in and are still having the same issue, please try deleting and re-downloading the app – Sometimes the installation process has a glitch which can cause even more complex issues later on.
Thank you for your assistance with getting these problems resolved quickly and efficiently!