When everything is working as expected, gym management software is a wonderful thing! But when it’s not, it can cause a lot of headaches.
If you ever run into a bug using our app, here are some tips that will help you get us all the necessary info to get your problem resolved quickly!
How to Contact Tech Support
You can email our tech support inbox directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Include in Your Bug Report
1. Please mention that you have run into a bug in the subject line along with a quick overview of what’s happening.
Even this small detail will help our team spot a bug report at a glance.
2. In the body of your email, please include a detailed description of the problem you’re having, the steps to reproduce it, and what you’re trying to accomplish.
Here’s an example of clearly explained steps leading up to the problem:
1. On the Dashboard, I click to open my Plans tab
2. I click the clone icon for the Adult Phase 5 plan that I'm trying to copy
3. I see the "Cloning plan..." message and expect it to be copied when I refresh the page, but there is no copy available after I refresh.
3. If you have a specific client, plan, group, calendar, etc. that you’re working with, please include the correct email, name, or link if you can.
Sending us the specific item you’re working on helps us to make sure that we’re looking in the right place!
4. Always include a screenshot. (This page will show you how!)
Screenshots help us make sure we’re on the same page — when in doubt, screenshot!
How to Troubleshoot Device Problems
If you are using the web app:
First, try clearing your cache & cookies, then close your browser completely and open a new one. Next, try opening up an incognito or private tab and see if the problem persists there, too.
If you are using the iPhone / Android app:
First, check your internet / WiFi connection – if it is spotty, please move to a location where you have a strong, consistent connection.
If you continue to have trouble, please try signing out, then signing back in to your account. This will reload your data to make sure everything is up to date with the latest settings.
Here are the steps:
1. From the Dashboard, tap the top left menu icon to open the drawer menu.
2. Tap “Settings” in the drawer menu.
3. Tap to log out + confirm.
If you have signed back in and are still having trouble, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app — sometimes the installation process has trouble, which can cause some nasty bugs later on.
Thank you for helping us gets these problems figured out, and we look forward to getting any issues resolved quickly and efficiently!