When you start a new workout plan, you don’t have to start from the begining.
If you want to continue where you first left off, or just want to start later in the plan, you can select the workout you want to start with when you’re setting up your schedule.
Click the link to view instructions for the app you’re using:
Updating Your First Workout on the Website:
1. Find the plan you want to start, and click “Start This Plan”.
To start a workout plan with a workout other than the first workout of the plan (which is default), begin by locating a plan that you wish to follow.
Then from the workout plan’s home page, click “Start this Plan.”
2. Choose the first workout that you want to start with.
In the “Schedule Workout Plan” pop-up window, locate “Choose first workout” and, directly to the right of that option, click on the drop-down list.
From the list, choose the workout that you want to start with. Then select “Next Step ” to customize the other details, such as workout schedule and workout reminders.
3. Follow the remaining steps to start the plan.
The workout will appear as “My Current Workout Plan” under the “My Stuff” tab of your Dashboard.
Then, when you are ready to log a workout, your plan will begin with whichever workout you chose!
Updating your First Workout on the Apps:
1. Tap the top left menu icon on the Dashboard view.
2. Tap the “Plans” menu option.
3. Find the plan you want to start and ap the “Start” button.
4. Now update your starting workout before starting the plan.
8. Tap “Start Plan” at the bottom of the page to confirm and start your plan with your custom schedule.
Now you’re all set with the right workout coming first!