With many software platforms out there, it can be difficult to know which ones are not only suitable for your business but cost-effective. You may have heard about WellnessLiving, and you may be wondering how much it costs to use the WellnessLiving software platform. This article will tell you all you need to know aboout WellnessLiving pricing.
If you’re truly looking for an all-in-one software platform for your fitness business, WellnessLiving may not be the best option, as the software misses out on some important features.
Exercise.com gym management software, though, offers a plethora of features geared to help fitness businesses succeed. To learn how Exercise.com empowers your business, book a demo with the Exercise.com team today!
How much does WellnessLiving cost?
Wellness Living offers software starting at $59 a month for its basic plan. The price of WellnessLiving increases to $99 a month and $259 a month for the advanced and professional plans, respectively. There is an enterprise plan for multi-location businesses, but you have to contact WellnessLiving for the pricing of this plan.
Software Trial: Is WellnessLiving free?
WellnessLiving offers interested customers the ability to request a free demo.
See for yourself - Meet with the Exercise.com Team today
Grow and manage your fitness business with Exercise.com
WellnessLiving Software Pricing Breakdown
WellnessLiving offers four plans, as listed below:
- Basic – $59/month
- Advanced – $99/month
- Professional – $259/month
- Enterprise – Custom Quote
However, these prices are for the software features and do not include the host of add-on fees:
- Set-Up Fee: $299/one time
- Presence Website – From $99/month; plus one-time setup fees of $349 or $699
- Zoom Integration – Free for Basic, $19/month for Premium
- FitVID on Demand – $49/month for Basic, $89/month for Premium, custom quote for Enterprise
- Premium Achieve App – From $89/month; custom-branding $1,690/year + monthly fee
- Rewards and Loyalty Program – $24/month (included with Professional and Enterprise Plans)
- BOOK-A-SPOT – $19/month (included with Professional and Enterprise Plans)
- Direct Mail for Postcards – $19/month (included with Professional and Enterprise Plans)
- Customer Review Manager – $24/month (included with Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise Plans)
- Payment Processing Fees – Varies depending on the processor; between $389-$400/year without one-time or add-on fees
To see how WellnessLiving stacks up to Exercise.com, read Best WellnessLiving Alternative: Exercise.com vs WellnessLiving.
And to figure out the best software pricing package for your fitness business’s needs, request a demo of the Exercise.com Fitness Business Management Software Platform today.