Congratulations! You’re getting your own custom-branded personal trainer app from Exercise.com!
There are a few steps to follow as we get started:
- First, decide if you’d like to have an Organization or Individual Account:
- ORGANIZATION: If your company is a limited liability company (Corp., Inc.), corporation (LLC, LC, Ltd. Co.), or a legal entity (GmbH, AG, KG, oHg, etc.), you cannot enroll as an individual or your app will be rejected.
- INDIVIDUAL: If you are a sole proprietorship or a single person company, you must enroll as an individual.
- Create an Apple ID (if you don’t already have one or want to create a new one for your business)
- If ORGANIZATION:
- Request DUNS number (if you don’t already have one)
- Enroll for the Apple Developer account
- Invite the Exercise.com team over
- If INDIVIDUAL:
- Enroll for an Apple Developer
- Note: You will need to share your personal login information with the Exercise.com team
FAQ about the Apple Developer Account process