The custom-branded apps built by Exercise.com provide fitness business owners with endless opportunities. To help us help you, it’s important that you invite the Exercise.com Team to your App Store Connect.
Follow the steps below to activate this feature.
- Navigate to https://itunesconnect.apple.com and log in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Once logged in, click on ‘Users and Access’.
- Click on the ‘+’ sign to add a new user.
- Next, you will send an invitation to our team. Enter the user information for this account:
- First Name: App
- Last Name: Developer
- Email: [email protected]
- Select the Admin role by checking the box next to it. This permission will allow Exercise.com to publish the app on your behalf. We will not be able to publish the app for you without the Admin role assigned. Click Next.
- Make sure to also check the box under Developer Resources (screenshot)
- In the next section, you are asked to edit the notification settings for this account. You can leave the default values as they are, then click Save.
- You will then be taken back to the Users and Roles overview. The email invitation has been sent. The invitations will be accepted by our team members.
Now, you’re all set! For further app support, contact our support team today.