The Exercise.com – Kisi integration provides gym owners with a 24/7 gym access system.
Kisi allows you to set up locks on your doors that clients will be able to unlock using the Kisi app and/or access card giving them authenticated entry into your facility.
You must enable Kisi access for a package if you want clients with that package active to be added to your Kisi account.
You can also enable Kisi for specific locations.
Configuring your Packages / Locations for Granting Kisi Access to Clients:
Clients will be added to Kisi:
- If a package has Kisi enabled and has no location specified in package settings, clients who purchase this package will be added to your Kisi account.
- If a package has Kisi enabled and has a location specified in package settings that also has Kisi enabled, clients who purchase this package will be added to your Kisi account.
Clients will NOT be added to Kisi:
- If a package has Kisi enabled and has a location specified in package settings, but that location does NOT have Kisi enabled, clients who purchase this package will NOT be added to your Kisi account.
- If a package does NOT have Kisi enabled, clients who purchase this package will NOT be added to your Kisi account, regardless of the location settings for this package.
Package Expiration / Renewal:
- If a client has a subscription package with Kisi enabled that renews automatically at the next billing date, the client will keep their Kisi access.
- Once a package with Kisi enabled expires (cancelled subscription, past expiration date, package removed, etc.), this client will have their Kisi access removed and won’t be able to open any doors.
Here’s how to limit who gets added to your Kisi Account, starting from the “Schedule” tab of your Dashboard. Step-by-step instructions are below:
Step-by-Step Guide – Enable Kisi for a Package:
Step 1: From the “Schedule” tab, select “Manage Packages” from the drop-down menu and edit the package.
PLEASE NOTE: If a specific location is selected for the package, that location must have Kisi enabled.
Step 2: Scroll down, and click to enable Kisi for the package.
Step 3: Select the Kisi group(s) you want this package to connect with.
If you don’t see any groups, click “Resync Kisi groups” to refresh the list of groups available from your Kisi account connection.
Step 4: Click “Save Package” to confirm.
Step-by-Step Guide – Enable Kisi for a Location:
Step 1: From the “Schedule” tab, select “Manage Locations” from the drop-down list and edit the location.
Step 4: Enable Kisi for the location and save.
Now you can make sure only clients with specific packages get added to your Kisi account!