Using our Gym Management Software, you’re able to manage your client’s dependents.
To do so, start from the “Clients” tab of your Dashboard and follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Step 1: Hover over the gear icon and select “Dependents” from the fly-out menu.
Step 2: Click on one of the icons to manage the dependent.
From here you can edit, delete, log in as and book sessions for your client’s dependents.
Step 3: Click on the “Edit” icon to change dependent information and the waiver/email settings.
- manager or dependent can sign waivers
- only manager can sign waivers
- only dependent can sign waivers
- send emails to both dependent and manager
- send emails to manager only
- send emails to dependent only
- send emails to dependent and receipts to manager
Step 4: Click on the “Save Dependent” button.
Step 5: Click on the “Login” icon and make changes for the dependent.
When logged in as a dependent, there will be a banner on top of all the pages to show who you are logged in as. Click on the “My Account” button to return
Now, you can manage your client’s dependents!