Enrolling for an Apple Developer Account – Organization
All establishments that wish to take advantage of the custom-apps created by Exercise.com and want to publish an iOS app are required to enroll in the Apple Developer Account Program.
Follow the steps below to enroll in the Apple Developer Program:
- Go to the Apple Developer Program enrollment page and scroll to the bottom to click Start Your Enrollment.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- When asked to verify your identity, enter the verification code sent to your Apple ID email address and click Continue.
- From the Entity Type dropdown list, select Company/Organization and click Continue.
- Under Authority to Sign Legal Agreements, select the appropriate button. Upon selection, the Your Work Email field will be displayed. Enter your business email address; you must use a private domain name (ie, [email protected]). You cannot use gmail, hotmail, yahoo, or any of the common providers.
- Under Organization Information, enter the information for your organization:
- Legal Entity Name field: enter the name of the business as it appears in the D-U-N-S lookup. Your enrollment will not be successful if the legal entity name does not match the one in the D&B profile.
- D-U-N-S Number field: enter the D-U-N-S number assigned to the business. (If you don’t have a D-U-N-S number click HERE to request one)
- Website field: enter the URL for your website.
- Headquarters Phone field: enter the phone number where Apple can reach you.
- Apple WILL call to verify your enrollment.
- You can leave the Tax ID/National ID field empty.
- Type the correct characters in the CAPTCHA and click Continue.
- If you receive an error message under the Legal Entity Name field, click update your D&B profile and submit your business’s information. You may continue this process once your profile has been updated.
- On the Summary for Review page, review the information. Select the This is the correct headquarters address for my organization check box, and click Submit.
- When you receive an email named “Your program enrollment has been received”, forward that email to the Exercise.com Success team.
- After Apple verifies your application and sends you a confirmation email, confirm and pay for your membership.