- Vagaro is a business management software that costs between $25 and $85 monthly depending on the number of bookable employees.
- There is a 30-day free trial offered with Vagaro.
- Additional features come with an additional cost and can add up to $200 or more monthly.
Choosing the right gym management software is a big decision that can affect your business revenue, client relationships, and reputation in the fitness industry. There are numerous software options available and one important consideration is the cost of that software. This article is a Vagaro cost guide for fitness businesses and personal trainers.
If you are ready for an all-in-one gym management software that offers competitive pricing, check out Exercise.com. Try a free demo today.
How much does Vagaro cost?
Vagaro pricing starts between $25 and $85 monthly depending on the number of employees using the booking system. Extra features have an additional monthly fee, such as a branded mobile app, website builder, and automated text marketing. Just adding those three features can increase the cost of Vagaro and add up to $230 more monthly.
Software Trial: Is Vagaro free?
Vagaro offers a 30-day free trial for users to try out the software before purchasing. Users can sign up for the free trial on the Vagaro website.
See for yourself - Meet with the Exercise.com Team today
Grow and manage your fitness business with Exercise.com
Vagaro Software Pricing Breakdown
The monthly pricing for Vagaro varies between $25 and $85. The pricing structure is based on the number of bookable employees that need their own calendar availability for booking appointments or classes.
- One employee is $25 monthly.
- Two employees are $35 monthly.
- Three employees are $45 monthly.
- Four employees are $55 monthly.
- Five employees are $65 monthly.
- Six employees are $75 monthly.
- Seven employees are $85 monthly.
These plans include online booking, automatic notifications, customer tracking, payroll, and reporting options. Additional features have an additional monthly cost, which can add up significantly. Those extra fees are:
- A branded mobile app is $200 monthly.
- The website builder is $10 monthly.
- The check-in app is $10 monthly.
- Automated text marketing is $20 monthly.
- An online shopping cart is $10 monthly.
- Forms are $10 monthly.
While Vagaro is competitively priced, it is lacking in many of the features needed to successfully grow and manage your fitness business. This software can also be used by salons and spas, so it does not have features like workout creation, personal training, online training, or workout creation features.
Exercise.com has workout software built for fitness professionals and is also competitively priced. To see how Vagaro stacks up to Exercise.com, read this article, “Best Vagaro Alternative: Exercise.com vs. Vagaro.”
And to figure out the best software pricing package for your fitness business’s needs, request a demo of the Exercise.com Fitness Business Management Software Platform today.